International Unit Leaders’ Camp
With two weeks to go before the ULC, we have some important information for you, as well as a few things to remember.
Patrol Equipment to bring with you (in agreement with your National Commissioner). Each patrol is made up of unit leaders from the same bivouac:
- Fire lighting kit (paper, matches, wax)
- Cooking utensils (Pots, Pans, etc)
- Plates, Cups or Billy Cans
- Washing up kit (Detergents, basins, etc)
- Jerry Cans or plastic bottles for water (ideally two: one for drinking and one for fire prevention)
- Tarpaulins and ropes to create a shelter for your meal area in case of rain.
- Patrol Tent
WARNING: all the soap and detergents you bring must be BIODEGRADABLE!
Cooking will be on open fires and not on stoves: remember to take the necessary equipment to place the pots on the fire.
Due to the lack of time, you will not be building patrol corners .
For the smaller nations organized in international bivouacs, equipment (including tents) will be provided by the organization.
Meals from dinner Thursday to Sunday lunch (picnic) will be provided by the Galley.
For those arriving by car or bus, instructions can be found here :
- From “Paris”, follow “Versailles” on the N12,
- at “Verneuil-sur-Avre” follow “l’Aigle” on the D926
- go through “l’Aigle” and follow “Saint-Evroult-Notre-Dame-du-Bois” on D12
- enter St Evroult and turn on left 400m after the lake onto D50 - “Route de l’Echauffour”
- Continue approximately 4km to reach the site.
Remember to bring your health insurance card and, in case of emergency, 25.00 euros in cash.
Can you play an acoustic instrument (guitar, flute, violin, etc) Bring it with you!
Can you sing? Can you lead songs?
We are looking for people to help with the music at Masses and campfires.
If you are interested, send an email to email@example.com to receive the scores.
For the first campfire, we need a small team from each country (five to ten unit leaders) to represent their country on stage. These leaders will need to prepare a very short act before coming to the ULC. If you are interested speak with your National Commissioner first and then write to firstname.lastname@example.org; so as to receive the instructions for preparation.
Thanks for your help in organising this big show!